The 2018 season will run from 18th March to 4th November. For timetable click here
Special events in 2018 will include:
- Easter Celebrations – 29th, 30th March and 1st, 2nd April
- NEW FOR 2018 Industrial Heritage Weekend – 6th and 7th May (early May Bank Holiday)
A weekend of interest and education, including displays;
– The Murdoch Flyer, in steam (Not to be confused with our own steam engine William Murdoch which will be on static display whilst it is undergoing overhaul)
– Trevithick Society
– King Edward mine & much more!
- Return to the 1940’s – 27th and 28th May (late May Bank Holiday)
- Teddy Bears Picnic – 31st May & 3 June
- NEW FOR 2018 Two Engines Gala – 26th & 27th August
- Classic Transport Weekend – 2nd and 3rd September.
2018 CHRISTMAS TRAINS
8, 9, 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 23 DECEMBER
Further details nearer the time.